Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Junior year loading...

Dear Readers, 

As the semester starts in two weeks, I have had some weird feelings about how this semester may go. I think about how the academic part will go. I honestly think I will be fine with the addition of office hours and tutoring, but I think about friendships, and I start to get worried...

I would say a lot of people I know have transferred and dropped out, so I have to kind of restart on the friend side. I am very picky with my friends, so that also adds to why I struggle to have friends and maintain them because I'd rather be alone than have bad friends. Same as relationships since December, I haven't felt the need to deal with any man. I enjoy having crushes, but once they open their mouths, it kinda fades away. I'd rather be alone in that way this year, but I have noticed a lot of male friends never want to stay as male friends... So now I think back on summer and was like, "I can't wait for school," now I am thinking I can't wait for summer to be around my family.

Any who, a lot of updates will be coming to improve the blog. I want this so much more interactive and cutesier to look at, but until next time.

Love Always,

Mya💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Junior year loading...

Dear Readers,  As the semester starts in two weeks, I have had some weird feelings about how this semester may go. I think about how the aca...